Book your LGA to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to TYS Route Map
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to TYS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Knoxville (LGA to TYS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Knoxville in 2009 was 49.3%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Knoxville, TN.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 4,274 passengers from LGA to TYS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from New York to Knoxville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 181 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to TYS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Knoxville, TN takes about 94 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to TYS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 26,149 seats were available on flights from LGA to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,195 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to TYS that year.
- The shortest flight between LGA and TYS takes about 93 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to TYS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 9,195 passengers that flew from New York to Knoxville in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Knoxville is 647 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Knoxville.
- Flight #6619, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Knoxville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)