to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to La Romana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 289 passengers from LGA to LRM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to LRM for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to LRM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to La Romana.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and La Romana from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 366 seats were available on flights from LGA to LRM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 289 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to LRM that year.
- There were 289 passengers that flew from New York to La Romana in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to La Romana in 2009 was 78.96%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to LRM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.