to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to LFT for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Lafayette.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Lafayette from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- There were 195 passengers that flew from New York to Lafayette in 2009.
- 228 seats were available on flights from LGA to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to LFT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Lafayette in 2009 was 85.53%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 195 passengers from LGA to LFT in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Lafayette, LA.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LGA to LFT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to LFT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing. The B737-5 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.