Book your LGA to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to LAN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Lansing (LGA to LAN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Lansing in 2009 was 92%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to LAN for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Lansing from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 92 passengers from LGA to LAN in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from LGA to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to LAN that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Lansing.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to LAN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Lansing, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Lansing, MI.
- There were 92 passengers that flew from New York to Lansing in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)