Book your JFK to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to LAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Las Vegas (JFK to LAS)
- The shortest flight between JFK and LAS takes about 301 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to LAS for Virgin America is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 121 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Las Vegas in 2009 was 82.74%.
- Flight #621, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Las Vegas.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Las Vegas is 2248 miles.
- 650,075 seats were available on flights from JFK to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 548,402 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Las Vegas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to LAS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Las Vegas, NV takes about 305 minutes.
- There were 548,402 passengers that flew from New York to Las Vegas in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 205,619 passengers from JFK to LAS in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Virgin America, US Airways, Frontier, North American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Las Vegas, NV.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Las Vegas.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kemah Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.