Book your LGA to LIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Little Rock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and LIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Adams Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to LIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to LIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Little Rock (LGA to LIT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to LIT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Little Rock, AR.
- There were 972 passengers that flew from New York to Little Rock in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to LIT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,152 seats were available on flights from LGA to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 972 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to LIT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Little Rock from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Little Rock in 2009 was 83.7%.
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to LIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Little Rock.
- American Airlines carried a total of 848 passengers from LGA to LIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.