Book your JFK to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to LGW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to London (JFK to LGW)
- British Airways operated flights from JFK to LGW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to London in 2009 was 79.31%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and London.
- There were 50,972 passengers that flew from New York to London in 2009.
- British Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to London, UK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and London from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 232 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to LGW for British Airways is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 32 seats.
- 62,910 seats were available on flights from JFK to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,972 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to LGW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to LGW in 2009 was British Airways' A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- British Airways carried a total of 50,896 passengers from JFK to LGW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to London, UK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.