Book your JFK to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to LHR Route Map
Looking for Turks and Caicos Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to LHR
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Kuwait Airways||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to London (JFK to LHR)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to LHR in 2009 was British Airways' A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and London.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to London in 2009 was 66.71%.
- There were 1,248,829 passengers that flew from New York to London in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to LHR for British Airways is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 32 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and London from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- British Airways carried a total of 499,801 passengers from JFK to LHR in 2009.
- British Airways operated flights from JFK to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- British Airways, American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Delta Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Lufthansa offer flights from New York, NY to London, UK.
- 1,795,560 seats were available on flights from JFK to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,248,829 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to LHR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)