to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 75 passengers from LGA to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to LAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 149 passengers that flew from New York to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Los Angeles in 2009 was 53%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 476 seats were available on flights from LGA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 149 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.