Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Louisville.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SDF in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- Comair offers flights from New York, NY to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Louisville in 2009 was 88.16%.
- Comair carried a total of 67 passengers from JFK to SDF in 2009.
- 76 seats were available on flights from JFK to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SDF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SDF for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from New York to Louisville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Louisville from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)