Book your LGA to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to SDF
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Louisville (LGA to SDF)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 28,896 passengers that flew from New York to Louisville in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Louisville, KY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Louisville from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Louisville.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to SDF in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Louisville in 2009 was 67.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to SDF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 17,585 passengers from LGA to SDF in 2009.
- 44,671 seats were available on flights from LGA to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,896 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to SDF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.