Book your LGA to MSN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Madison airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MSN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Dane County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MSN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MSN Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Dane County Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MSN
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Madison (LGA to MSN)
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to MSN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LGA and MSN takes about 110 minutes.
- Comair carried a total of 7,690 passengers from LGA to MSN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Madison in 2009 was 71.39%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MSN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Midwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Madison, WI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Madison from Midwest Airlines is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and Madison.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Madison, WI takes about 118 minutes.
- There were 12,025 passengers that flew from New York to Madison in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Madison, WI in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MSN for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from New York to Madison.
- Flight #6375, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Madison.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Madison.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Madison is 812 miles.
- 17,123 seats were available on flights from LGA to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,025 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MSN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.