Book your JFK to MAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Madrid airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Barajas with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MAD Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Barajas.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MAD
|Air Europa||Airbus A330-200|
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Madrid (JFK to MAD)
- Iberia, Delta Airlines, Air Europa, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Madrid, Spain.
- Iberia carried a total of 170,226 passengers from JFK to MAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Madrid in 2009 was 82.31%.
- There were 273,946 passengers that flew from New York to Madrid in 2009.
- 332,078 seats were available on flights from JFK to MAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 273,946 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MAD that year.
- Iberia operated flights from JFK to MAD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MAD in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MAD for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Madrid.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Madrid from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Madrid, Spain in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for New York Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Biloxi you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.