Book your JFK to AGP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Malaga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AGP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Malaga with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AGP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Malaga (AGP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Malaga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AGP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Malaga (JFK to AGP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AGP for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Malaga, Spain in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 30,227 seats were available on flights from JFK to AGP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,828 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AGP that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Malaga.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to AGP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 23,595 passengers from JFK to AGP in 2009.
- There were 23,828 passengers that flew from New York to Malaga in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Malaga from Iberia is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Iberia offer flights from New York, NY to Malaga, Spain.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Malaga in 2009 was 79.16%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AGP in 2009 was Iberia's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.