Book your JFK to MAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Manchester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MAN Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Manchester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MAN
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Manchester (JFK to MAN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Manchester from Pakistan International Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 311 seats.
- 97,073 seats were available on flights from JFK to MAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,865 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MAN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MAN for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 171 seats.
- There were 77,865 passengers that flew from New York to Manchester in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Pakistan International Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Manchester, United Kingdom.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MAN in 2009 was Pakistan International Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Manchester, United Kingdom in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 51,245 passengers from JFK to MAN in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to MAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Manchester in 2009 was 77%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Manchester.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.