Book your LGA to MHT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MHT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Manchester Boston Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MHT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MHT Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Manchester Boston Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MHT
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Manchester (LGA to MHT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Manchester from Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MHT for Colgan Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Colgan Air offers flights from New York, NY to Manchester, NH.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 22,750 passengers from LGA to MHT in 2009.
- 45,407 seats were available on flights from LGA to MHT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,750 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MHT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Manchester in 2009 was 52.41%.
- There were 22,750 passengers that flew from New York to Manchester in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MHT in 2009 was Colgan Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Manchester, NH in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- Colgan Air operated flights from LGA to MHT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Manchester.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.