Book your JFK to MDE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Medellin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MDE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Jose Maria Cordova Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MDE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Medellin (MDE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medellin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MDE Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Jose Maria Cordova Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MDE
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Medellin (JFK to MDE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Medellin from Avianca is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- Avianca offers flights from New York, NY to Medellin, Colombia.
- 50,025 seats were available on flights from JFK to MDE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,759 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MDE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Medellin, Colombia in 2009 was Avianca's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Medellin in 2009 was 71.73%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MDE in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 37,759 passengers that flew from New York to Medellin in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Medellin.
- Avianca operated flights from JFK to MDE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MDE for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca carried a total of 37,759 passengers from JFK to MDE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)