Book your LGA to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Memphis (LGA to MEM)
- 131,626 seats were available on flights from LGA to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,678 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MEM that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Memphis, TN.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Memphis is 963 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Memphis, TN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MEM for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 99,831 passengers from LGA to MEM in 2009.
- There were 101,678 passengers that flew from New York to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between LGA and MEM takes about 142 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Memphis, TN takes about 142 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Memphis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #2704, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Memphis in 2009 was 70.75%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.