Book your JFK to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Mexico City (JFK to MEX)
- There were 206,013 passengers that flew from New York to Mexico City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MEX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 270,915 seats were available on flights from JFK to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206,013 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MEX that year.
- Aeromexico operated flights from JFK to MEX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Mexico City in 2009 was 75.79%.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 93,699 passengers from JFK to MEX in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Mexico City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Mexico City from Aeromexico is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 274 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Luis Obispo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boothbay Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.