Book your JFK to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Miami (JFK to MIA)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Miami is 1090 miles.
- The shortest flight between JFK and MIA takes about 151 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Miami.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Miami in 2009 was 84.35%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MIA for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 341,698 passengers from JFK to MIA in 2009.
- There were 496,174 passengers that flew from New York to Miami in 2009.
- Flight #1555, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to MIA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 579,041 seats were available on flights from JFK to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 496,174 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MIA that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Miami, FL takes about 151 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, LAN Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.