Book your LGA to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Miami (LGA to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to MIA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 612,649 seats were available on flights from LGA to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 538,268 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to Miami.
- American Airlines carried a total of 538,268 passengers from LGA to MIA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Miami.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Miami.
- American Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Miami, FL.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Miami is 1097 miles.
- The shortest flight between LGA and MIA takes about 150 minutes.
- There were 538,268 passengers that flew from New York to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Miami in 2009 was 86.84%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #553, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Miami, FL takes about 150 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.