Book your JFK to MXP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Milan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MXP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Malpensa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MXP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milan (MXP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MXP Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Malpensa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MXP
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Milan (JFK to MXP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Milan from Alitalia is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 350 seats.
- There were 160,523 passengers that flew from New York to Milan in 2009.
- Alitalia, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Milan, Italy.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MXP in 2009 was Alitalia's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Alitalia carried a total of 58,635 passengers from JFK to MXP in 2009.
- Alitalia operated flights from JFK to MXP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Milan, Italy in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 246,752 seats were available on flights from JFK to MXP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,523 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MXP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Milan in 2009 was 66.01%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MXP for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Milan.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.