Book your LGA to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MKE Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to General Mitchell Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MKE
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Milwaukee (LGA to MKE)
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 95,445 passengers from LGA to MKE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Milwaukee from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Milwaukee in 2009 was 69.35%.
- 291,625 seats were available on flights from LGA to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209,296 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MKE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MKE in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 209,296 passengers that flew from New York to Milwaukee in 2009.
- Flight #509, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Milwaukee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Midwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, Republic Airlines, Frontier, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Milwaukee, WI.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to Milwaukee.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MKE for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Milwaukee.
- The shortest flight between LGA and MKE takes about 110 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Milwaukee.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Milwaukee, WI takes about 110 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Milwaukee is 738 miles.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to MKE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.