Book your JFK to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Minneapolis (JFK to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 122,794 passengers from JFK to MSP in 2009.
- There were 183,272 passengers that flew from New York to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN takes about 150 minutes.
- 235,166 seats were available on flights from JFK to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183,272 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Comair, Compass Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN.
- Flight #709, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 93 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Minneapolis.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Minneapolis in 2009 was 75.11%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and MSP takes about 147 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Minneapolis is 1028 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)