Book your LGA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MSP
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Minneapolis (LGA to MSP)
- The shortest flight between LGA and MSP takes about 147 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Minneapolis is 1020 miles.
- There were 243,351 passengers that flew from New York to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 242,970 passengers from LGA to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2441, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN takes about 147 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGA to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Minneapolis in 2009 was 67.93%.
- 332,071 seats were available on flights from LGA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 243,351 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.