Book your JFK to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MBJ Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MBJ
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Montego Bay (JFK to MBJ)
- Air Jamaica, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Montego Bay.
- 170,745 seats were available on flights from JFK to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140,287 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MBJ that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to MBJ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Montego Bay from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- There were 140,287 passengers that flew from New York to Montego Bay in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MBJ for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 55,966 passengers from JFK to MBJ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Montego Bay in 2009 was 81.62%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MBJ in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best France Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.