Book your JFK to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to YUL
|Alitalia||Canadair Regional Jet|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Montreal (JFK to YUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Montreal from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to YUL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to YUL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada.
- 99,339 seats were available on flights from JFK to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,197 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to YUL that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 31,501 passengers from JFK to YUL in 2009.
- There were 60,197 passengers that flew from New York to Montreal in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from JFK to YUL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Montreal in 2009 was 61.29%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Montreal.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Trips to Manhattan New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kemah Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.