to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Montreal in 2009 was 58.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to YHU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from New York to Montreal in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 40 passengers from LGA to YHU in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from LGA to YHU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to YHU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to YHU for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LGA to YHU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Montreal.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dublin Airport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fiji Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.