Book your LGA to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to YUL
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Montreal (LGA to YUL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 111,770 passengers that flew from New York to Montreal in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to YUL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Montreal.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Montreal from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from LGA to YUL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 192,850 seats were available on flights from LGA to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,770 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to YUL that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 73,338 passengers from LGA to YUL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Montreal in 2009 was 58.59%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada, American Eagle, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from New York, NY to Montreal, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.