Book your JFK to SVO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Moscow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and SVO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sheremetyevo with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to SVO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Moscow (SVO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moscow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to SVO Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Sheremetyevo.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to SVO
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Moscow (JFK to SVO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Moscow from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Moscow in 2009 was 75.74%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 59,452 passengers from JFK to SVO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to SVO for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to SVO in 2009 was AeroflotRussian Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Moscow, Russia in 2009 was AeroflotRussian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Moscow.
- There were 113,151 passengers that flew from New York to Moscow in 2009.
- 151,267 seats were available on flights from JFK to SVO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113,151 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to SVO that year.
- AeroflotRussian Airlines operated flights from JFK to SVO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AeroflotRussian Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Moscow, Russia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.