Book your JFK to BOM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Mumbai airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BOM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BOM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mumbai (BOM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mumbai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BOM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chattanooga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Mumbai (JFK to BOM)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BOM in 2009 was Air India's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Mumbai, India in 2009 was Air India's B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Mumbai in 2009 was 75.49%.
- There were 64,327 passengers that flew from New York to Mumbai in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Mumbai.
- Air India carried a total of 64,072 passengers from JFK to BOM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BOM for Air India is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- Air India operated flights from JFK to BOM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air India, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Mumbai, India.
- 86,672 seats were available on flights from JFK to BOM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,327 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BOM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Mumbai from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)