Book your JFK to ACK flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Nantucket airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ACK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Nantucket Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ACK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nantucket (ACK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nantucket on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ACK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Nantucket (JFK to ACK)
- There were 14,935 passengers that flew from New York to Nantucket in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Nantucket is 199 miles.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Nantucket, MA.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Nantucket.
- Flight #1199, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Nantucket.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Nantucket in 2009 was 64%.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Nantucket.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Nantucket, MA takes about 42 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Nantucket from JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- 22,649 seats were available on flights from JFK to ACK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,935 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ACK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ACK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 9,239 passengers from JFK to ACK in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to ACK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ACK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Nantucket, MA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Nantucket.
- The shortest flight between JFK and ACK takes about 41 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.