Book your JFK to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to NAS Route Map
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to NAS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Nassau (JFK to NAS)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to NAS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 93,391 passengers from JFK to NAS in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Nassau from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 93,527 passengers that flew from New York to Nassau in 2009.
- 120,710 seats were available on flights from JFK to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,527 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to NAS that year.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from JFK to NAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to NAS for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Nassau in 2009 was 77.14%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Nassau.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)