to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Nassau from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- There were 26,304 passengers that flew from New York to Nassau in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to NAS for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from New York, NY to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to NAS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Nassau in 2009 was 66.51%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 13,044 passengers from LGA to NAS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Nassau.
- 36,542 seats were available on flights from LGA to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,304 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to NAS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.