Book your JFK to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to LGA Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to New York (JFK to LGA)
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from New York to New York.
- American Airlines carried a total of 844 passengers from JFK to LGA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to New York in 2009 was 65.18%.
- There were 1,134 passengers that flew from New York to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 3,405 seats were available on flights from JFK to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,134 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to LGA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and New York is 11 miles.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and New York.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)