Book your LGA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to JFK Route Map
Looking for Car Rentals NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Phoenix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to New York (LGA to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 339 passengers from LGA to JFK in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and New York is 11 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to JFK in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to New York in 2009 was 78.24%.
- 1,441 seats were available on flights from LGA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 861 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to JFK that year.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to New York.
- The shortest flight between LGA and JFK takes about 13 minutes.
- There were 861 passengers that flew from New York to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and New York.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to New York.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to New York, NY takes about 13 minutes.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Comair, Shuttle America offer flights from New York, NY to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)