Book your JFK to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to EWR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Newark (JFK to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to EWR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to EWR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Newark from Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,665 seats were available on flights from JFK to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 791 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to EWR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Newark in 2009 was 75.32%.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 519 passengers from JFK to EWR in 2009.
- There were 791 passengers that flew from New York to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.