Book your LGA to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to ORF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to ORF
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Norfolk (LGA to ORF)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, American Airlines, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Norfolk, VA.
- 72,225 seats were available on flights from LGA to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,622 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to ORF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Norfolk from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 45,622 passengers that flew from New York to Norfolk in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Norfolk in 2009 was 68.27%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to ORF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Norfolk.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 45,365 passengers from LGA to ORF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)