Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Oakland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 58 passengers that flew from New York to Oakland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to OAK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Oakland, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Oakland in 2009 was 36.25%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 58 passengers from LGA to OAK in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from LGA to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to OAK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)