Book your JFK to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Oklahoma City (JFK to OKC)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to OKC for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Oklahoma City from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 110 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 100 passengers from JFK to OKC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 82.95%.
- UNITED, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 186 seats were available on flights from JFK to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to OKC that year.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from New York to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to OKC in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilton Head and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.