Book your LGA to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to OMA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Omaha (LGA to OMA)
- 9,726 seats were available on flights from LGA to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,025 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to OMA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Omaha in 2009 was 77.35%.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Omaha.
- There were 7,025 passengers that flew from New York to Omaha in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Omaha.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Omaha from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to OMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to OMA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Omaha is 1148 miles.
- Comair, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Omaha, NE.
- The shortest flight between LGA and OMA takes about 159 minutes.
- Flight #6543, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Omaha.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to OMA for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Omaha, NE takes about 159 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Omaha.
- Comair carried a total of 6,649 passengers from LGA to OMA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels NYC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Package Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.