Book your JFK to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AUA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to AUA
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Oranjestad (JFK to AUA)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 85,950 passengers from JFK to AUA in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to AUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Oranjestad in 2009 was 77.62%.
- 147,718 seats were available on flights from JFK to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,338 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AUA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AUA for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Oranjestad.
- There were 119,338 passengers that flew from New York to Oranjestad in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Oranjestad from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AUA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)