Book your LGA to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to AUA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Oranjestad (LGA to AUA)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Oranjestad from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 3,822 passengers from LGA to AUA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Oranjestad.
- There were 3,822 passengers that flew from New York to Oranjestad in 2009.
- 4,481 seats were available on flights from LGA to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,822 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to AUA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Oranjestad in 2009 was 81.18%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to AUA for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to AUA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LGA to AUA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.