Book your JFK to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to MCO
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Orlando (JFK to MCO)
- Flight #995, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Orlando.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 411,957 passengers from JFK to MCO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Orlando from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- There were 617,098 passengers that flew from New York to Orlando in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JFK and MCO takes about 133 minutes.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Orlando, FL takes about 134 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to MCO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Orlando.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from New York, NY to Orlando, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to MCO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Orlando.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Orlando.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Orlando is 944 miles.
- 731,744 seats were available on flights from JFK to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 617,098 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to MCO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Orlando in 2009 was 79.77%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bossier City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.