Book your LGA to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Orlando (LGA to MCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Orlando is 950 miles.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Orlando, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to MCO for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Orlando in 2009 was 81.08%.
- Flight #1813, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 52 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Orlando.
- There were 285,571 passengers that flew from New York to Orlando in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 175,146 passengers from LGA to MCO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Orlando from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Orlando.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Orlando.
- 354,426 seats were available on flights from LGA to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285,571 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to MCO that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Orlando, FL takes about 135 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LGA and MCO takes about 132 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to MCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.