Book your LGA to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to YOW Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to YOW
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Ottawa (LGA to YOW)
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to YOW in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 38,601 seats were available on flights from LGA to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,467 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to YOW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to YOW for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 21,467 passengers that flew from New York to Ottawa in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Ottawa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Ottawa in 2009 was 58.37%.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 21,305 passengers from LGA to YOW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Ottawa from Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from New York, NY to Ottawa, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from LGA to YOW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.