Book your JFK to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A330-200|
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Paris (JFK to CDG)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A380 from Airbus Industrie. The A380 started flying in 2008.
- Air France operated flights from JFK to CDG using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CDG for Air France is the B747-4F built by Boeing with 1 seats.
- There were 575,562 passengers that flew from New York to Paris in 2009.
- Air France, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Paris, France.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Paris from Air France is the A380 built by Airbus Industrie with 538 seats.
- 658,190 seats were available on flights from JFK to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 575,562 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CDG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Paris in 2009 was 84.73%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Paris.
- Air France carried a total of 460,899 passengers from JFK to CDG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ormond Beach Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.