Book your JFK to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PHL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Philadelphia (JFK to PHL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Philadelphia in 2009 was 46.51%.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Philadelphia.
- There were 16,579 passengers that flew from New York to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 33,815 seats were available on flights from JFK to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,579 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PHL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Philadelphia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 14,251 passengers from JFK to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Philadelphia.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6735, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Philadelphia.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight between JFK and PHL takes about 33 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PHL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Philadelphia is 94 miles.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.