Book your LGA to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Philadelphia (LGA to PHL)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight between LGA and PHL takes about 38 minutes.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA takes about 38 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 62,366 passengers that flew from New York to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 46,526 passengers from LGA to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to PHL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #1837, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Philadelphia.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from LGA to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 83,739 seats were available on flights from LGA to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,366 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to PHL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Philadelphia is 96 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Philadelphia in 2009 was 70.93%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.