to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PSA for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Pisa.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 28,520 passengers from JFK to PSA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Pisa in 2009 was 75.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Pisa, Italy in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 36,930 seats were available on flights from JFK to PSA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,520 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PSA that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to PSA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 28,520 passengers that flew from New York to Pisa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PSA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Pisa from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Pisa, Italy.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Thrifty Car Rental Kauai? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Charleston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Roanoke VA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Long Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.